|Small 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
Large 11L x 4W x 3.25 H inches
|1 Year Warranty
|Less than 2 lbs.
The small fits downspouts that are approx 2 x 3 inches or about 10-11 circumference and 3″ round. The large fits downspouts that measure something greater than 3×4 or 14″ circumference or a 4″ round. the large diverter will not work with downspouts that are smaller the 3×4″ or 4″ round.
Details and Installation
- Draw a line on the downspout approximately 9 inches above the top of the rain barrel
- Move the barrel away
- Use a hacksaw and cut the downspout at the line or marking
- If the downspouts is a little larger than the diverter use needle nose pliers to crimp the edges so it will fit inside the diverter. A snug fit is good and will hold it in place.
if a downspout bracket is below your cut, remove the bracket and place it above the cut
- Attach diverter and set angle
- The diverter is designed so that you can crimp the sides of the downspouts to fit the diverter
- Tools needed: a hacksaw & measuring tape